Compensation: Competitive salary & company bonuses
Tired of your 9 to 5? Looking for a challenge? Want to join one of Manchester’s newest and most exciting digital marketing consultancies? Get in touch with us today!
Pole Star Digital is a leading digital marketing consultancy specialising in Search Engine Optimisation (SEO), Paid Media (PPC, Display, Social Media Advertising, Google Shopping), Content Marketing, Social Media, Web Analytics and Digital Marketing Consultancy. We work with a broad array of clients ranging from new and exciting start ups to well established high street brands, including: Novartis, TheLADBible Group, SK:N Clinics, Living Ventures Group, dBs Music, and many more!
Due to a period of growth, Pole Star Digital are looking for an enthusiastic and experienced Performance Consultant to join our fast growing team.
- Creation of the clients overall PPC strategy
- Leading our data analysis, web analytics and data visualisation efforts
- Streamlining internal and client-facing handling of data
- Development and implementation of the PPC strategy; working to identified project KPIs
- Delivery of paid media projects across various platforms (Google AdWords, BingAds, Facebook, Twitter and LinkedIn)
- Ongoing monthly optimisation of PPC campaigns
- Analysing campaign performance and making data-informed adjustments
- Creating innovative solutions for handling and displaying data as well as performance-based optimisation for client campaigns
- Prototyping and creation of bespoke client reporting
- Regular communication & client management
You are a proactive individual, eager to constantly learn and ever-investing into developing your skill-set. You are up-to-date in all of the latest web analytics, data analysis, and paid media tools and techniques. You’re not afraid to look outside of your discipline, taking inspiration from a broad compass of digital and traditional marketing campaigns in order to keep your finger on the pulse and be the best at what you do. You enjoy a challenge and get a kick out of showing real-world success for clients, ultimately being proud of work that your name is on.
The ideal candidate will be able to conduct themselves in a professional manner with strong written and communication skills, will have a hunger to learn, and importantly a familiarity with a number of paid marketing platforms (see below). You will work alongside Ned Poulter, founder, helping to develop best-in-class digital marketing campaigns to an exciting, and ever-growing, client base.
- Working knowledge of Google Adwords & BingAds
- Working knowledge of Google Shopping Campaigns
- Working knowledge of Google Adwords Editor/BingAds Editor
- Working knowledge of DoubleClick
- Advanced proficiency with Microsoft Excel, Microsoft BI, PowerPivot, Powerpoint and GoogleDocs
- Proven experience creating & managing PPC campaigns that deliver proven value for your clients (agency, freelance or in-house)
- Ability to analyse, interpret and improve campaign results based on data-informed decisions
- Confidence & familiarity with Google Analytics (incl. implementation of tracking codes)
- Confidence & familiarity with Google Tag Manager (incl. deployment of tracking codes)
- Ability to conduct yourself in a ‘professional’ manner - incl. strong written and communication skills
- An ability, willingness & eagerness to learn about all new aspects of paid media (programmatic, scripts, video formats… etc), data analysis and data visualisation
- Proven team player, approachable and fun-loving
- Ability to work on set individual performance goals and KPIs
- Excellent organisational and time-keeping skills
- Excellent reporting skills
- Google AdWords Certified
- BingAds Accredited
- Working knowledge and use of AdWords Scripts
- Experience/familiarity in product feed creation & optimisation
- Experience creating/optimising Display campaigns
- Experience creating/optimising paid social media campaigns (Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn etc)
- Experience developing bespoke landing pages for PPC campaigns
- Experience with Tag Management Solutions (e.g. Google Tag Manager)
What We Offer
- Competitive salary & company bonuses
- Ability to ideate and implement your own ideas
- 25 days annual holiday + annual leave
- Birthday days off
- Convenient/flexible working hours
- Attendance to industry-leading conferences (BrightonSEO, SAScon, etc)
- Training & development
- Company laptop
Is this you? If so, we'd love to hear from you - please send your CV + cover letter to [email protected] and/or fill out the form below and we'll get back to you ASAP.