Compensation: Competitive salary & company bonuses
Tired of your 9 to 5? Looking for a challenge? Want to join one of Manchester’s newest and most exciting digital marketing consultancies? Get in touch with us today!
Pole Star Digital is a leading digital marketing consultancy specialising in Search Engine Optimisation (SEO), Paid Media (PPC, Display, Social Media Advertising, Google Shopping), Content Marketing, Social Media and Digital Marketing Consultancy. We work with a broad array of clients ranging from new and exciting start ups to well established high street brands, including Gusto, The Alchemist, The Botanist, Cologne & Cotton, YO! Sushi and many more!
Due to a period of growth, Pole Star Digital are looking for an enthusiastic and experienced Paid Media Consultant to join our fast growing team.
- At least 18 months’ experience in a similar role, with a proven track record of delivering successful PPC campaigns (in-house or agency)
- Creation of the clients overall PPC strategy
- Development and implementation of the PPC strategy; working to identified project KPIs
- Delivery of paid media projects across various platforms (Google AdWords, BingAds, Facebook, Twitter and LinkedIn)
- Ongoing monthly optimisation of PPC campaigns
- Analysing campaign performance and making data-informed adjustments
- Bespoke client reporting
- Regular communication & client management
You are a proactive individual, constantly learning and developing your skill-set. You are up-to-date in all of the latest PPC/Paid Media tools and techniques. You are not afraid to look outside of your discipline, taking inspiration from a broad compass of digital and traditional marketing campaigns in order to keep your finger on the pulse and be the best at what you do. You enjoy a challenge and get a kick out of showing real-world success for clients, ultimately being proud of work that your name is on.
The ideal candidate will be able to conduct themselves in a professional manner with strong written and communication skills, will have a hunger to learn, and importantly a familiarity with a number of paid marketing platforms (see below). You will work alongside Ned Poulter, agency founder, helping to develop best-in-class digital marketing campaigns to an exciting, and ever-growing, client base.
- Working knowledge of Google Adwords & BingAds
- Working knowledge of Google Shopping Campaigns
- Working knowledge of Google Adwords Editor/BingAds Editor
- Proven experience creating & managing PPC campaigns that deliver proven value for your clients (agency, freelance or in-house)
- Ability to analyse, interpret and improve campaign results
- Confidence & familiarity with Google Analytics (incl. implementation of tracking codes)
- Advanced proficiency with Microsoft Excel, Powerpoint and GoogleDocs
- Ability to conduct yourself in a ‘professional’ manner - incl. strong written and communication skills
- An ability, willingness & eagerness to learn about all new aspects of paid media (programmatic, scripts, video formats… etc)
- Proven team player, approachable and fun-loving
- Ability to work on set individual performance goals and KPIs
- Excellent organisational and time-keeping skills
- Excellent reporting skills
- Google AdWords Certified
- BingAds Accredited
- Working knowledge and use of AdWords Scripts
- Experience/familiarity in product feed creation & optimisation
- Experience creating/optimising Display campaigns
- Experience creating/optimising paid social media campaigns (Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn etc)
- Experience developing bespoke landing pages for PPC campaigns
- Experience with Tag Management Solutions (e.g. Google Tag Manager)
What We Offer
- Competitive salary & company bonuses
- Ability to ideate and implement your own ideas
- 25 days annual holiday + annual leave
- Birthday days off
- Convenient/flexible working hours
- Attendance to industry-leading conferences (BrightonSEO, SAScon, etc)
- Training & development
- Company laptop
Is this you? If so, we'd love to hear from you - please send your CV + cover letter to [email protected] and/or fill out the form below and we'll get back to you ASAP.
[gravityform id="1" title="Paid Media Consultant - Application" description="false"]
If you're having problems with the form above, don't fret! Please email your application directly to [email protected]